* 2008-03-09 - 1 messages, 1 author
* Yacker.zip - Virus infection? - 2 messages, 2 authors
* 2008-03-10 - 1 messages, 1 author
== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sat, Mar 8 2008 10:49 pm
From: "L. Toldy"
Yak! v1.14 - 910 KB
Yak! is a text-based, chat application for use on Microsoft Windows 32-bit local area networks. It has a simple and easy to use interface, does not require a dedicated server and makes communicating across a LAN a dream. Use Yak! at home to chat with family and friends, or in the work place to improve productivity.
Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000 & XP Compatible
LAST FREEWARE VERSION!
Szöveges cset program helyi hálózatokhoz
Yamaha SoundVQ Encoder v2.60. b9e - 1874 KB
To compress audio data by using "TwinVQ" technology which enable compression without damaging the quality of the sound and with a high compression rate of 1/20 of the original. for Windows Win2003, WinXP, Win2000, NT, WinME
Zeneállományok tömörítése TwinVQ technológiával
Yamaha SoundVQ Player v2.5.2 b1 - 1457 KB
for Windows 95/98/NT4.0
Yamaha SoundVQ is software which plays back music data files that have been compressed using the TwinVQ music compression technology developed by NTT Corporation. "SoundVQ Player" uses TwinVQ technology to enable playback of compressed audio and music data at a quality higher than ever before, providing a significant boost to the use of audio and music data on the Internet.
TwinVQ módszerrel tömörített zenék lejátszása
YamiPod v1.7 - 4599 KB
YamiPod is a freeware application to efficiently manage your iPod under Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. It can be run directly from your iPod and needs no installation.
Here's a brief description of the features in YamiPod:
- stand alone program, no installation required
- iPod is automatically recognized
- mp3 and AAC files can be copied to/from iPod
- read/write access to mp3 id3 and AAC infos lyrics support (with internet auto search and unicode support)
- playlist support (On-The-Go included) (playlists import/export (PLS,M3U))
- full unicode support
- auto-download new versions
- advanced song import/export settings
- 2 restore features
- built in music player
- iPod informations
- 2 search features
- remove duplicated tracks
- find lost music files
- easy ratings edit
- PC to iPod synchronization create and edit notes (with unicode support)
- automatically update song playcounts
- News RSS and podcasts to iPod upload
- Growl support (Apple only)
- export song lists to HTML or plain text files
- multiple iPods support
- Audioscrobbler support
The XOOPS Project
YAMM - Yet another MP3 manager v1.1 - 1184 KB
YAMM - Yet another MP3 manager is a powerful program to manage your MP3 collection.
- Full support of MP3 files, also VBR.
- Full support of ID3 v1.1 specifications.
- Full support of Winamp player.
- Fast support for very very large databases.
- Mass tag renaming.
- Powerful filters and sort routines.
- Create and export your playlists.
- Recoursive scan to find all your MP3.
- CD autodetection.
Zenemenedzser és lejátszó program
YAMM: Yet Another Mail Client v0.9.1 - 544 KB
YAMM is my E-Mail client written in Java.
- POP3 support
- Smtp support
- html support
- file attachment support
- Multiple mail accounts
HUNGARIAN | MAGYAR:
Java email kliens
Fredrik "Fredde" Ehnbom
Yammy v0.9 RC3 - 325 KB
Yammy is an app that allows you to decode and view not only yours but other's archived conversations.
You don't even need a password!
- Decode and view archived conversations and mobile messages.
- Export to HTML, Rich Text (rtf) and Plain Text(txt) formats.
- Control archiving for all users on your PC.
- Batch decode entire directories
- Use Yammy in your language.
Yammy is currently available in: English, Basque, Catalan, Dutch, French, Norwegian, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil and Turkish.
Yamp v33 - 2122 KB
- WAVs (all formats, also compressed ones), MIDs, RMIs, MODs, S3Ms, XMs, ITs, AVIs, MPAs, MP1s, MP2s and MP3s
- CD with CDDB support
- ZIP and RAR archive support
- powerful play lists
- command line and Drag'n'Drop support for single songs, a number of songs, play lists and folders (including sub folders)
- loadable and editable designs, click here for some design examples - Yamp was the world´s very first music player with this feature
YAMS v4.1 - 485 KB
YAMS (Yet Another Mail Sender) is a freeware SMTP mailer. It sends the same e-mail in many recipients.
This means that YAMS sends to every recipient as mailing him separately. The message body can contain a field, like $name$. When the message is sent, the field $name$ is replaced with the name of the recipient as specified in the list of recipients.
It is of course not meant to send unsolicited e-mails to random people. It's great for making that canned personal update letter to family and friends sound like it was written for each individual recipient. It's also great for program updates, invitations and so on.
YAMS requires a Internet Service Provider account. YAMS does not support AOL, MSN, Juno, or Web-based mail accounts (such as Yahoo Mail or Hotmail).
- as many accounts as you wish
- mail to selected recipients
- extended log file
- signature file
- import e-mail addresses from Netscape LDIF files
- import addresses from any CSV file
- template mail with $name$ and $nickname$ as name field
- load, save and edit messages
- load, save and edit receivers lists
- message preview window
- support for foreign languages
- convert YAMS address lists to csv file
- remove duplicate addresses
- sending HTML files
- remove blacklisted addresses
YAMS in ten languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Indonesian, Catalan and Dutch
SMTP (levélküldõ szerver)
Sam J. Francke
Yankee Clipper III v126.96.36.199 - 1088 KB
A super powerful Windows clipboard extender/memory- now in its third generation. Handles Pictures, Richtext, URLS, etc - any size. Features printing, drag and drop, optional permanent storage of clippings. Familiar "Outlook" interface. Freeware.
- Saves past 200 text and RTF, 20 BMP and Metafile, and 200 URL clipboard entries.
- Has the ability to save and re-use "boilerplate" clippings. Simply right-click on the item and select "Send to boilerplate". Unlimited boilerplate collections can be created.
- URL aware- links copied to clipboard can be instantly launched
- Has a "Load and Shoot" function to paste text anywhere
- Can float on top of other applications for fast pasting
- No size limits for "clippings"
- Prints any text clipboard entry, nicely word-wrapped
- This is a simple program to understand and use
- Has a global hotkey to make the application visible when hidden, and another to instantly show and select past "clippings" without showing the application.
- Clippings can be dragged & dropped to/from YCIII.
- Can strip unwanted "quote" characters ("<", "|") from "clippings".
- Support for Internationalization. Install include Italian, French, and German are in the install. More to come ... Just rename Internation.ini.[Language] to International.ini (Looking for people to translate to other languages, please)
- Supports ordering of boilerplate items
- By popular request (They dragged me kicking and screaming...): the ability to "chirp" when a new clipping is detected. Just rename "clip.wav.Bak" to "clip.wav" or copy in the file of your choice and name it "clip.wav".
- You can now instruct YCIII to ignore pictures (METAFILES) from problematic apps such as MS Excel which copies metafiles of nearly infinite width to the clipboard when you select an entire row. This metafile isn't of much use at a later time anyway.
- Free- totally, no strings attached Free
Joe LeVasseur and Konrad Krupa
Get paid for reading advertisement emails:
TOPIC: Yacker.zip - Virus infection?
== 1 of 2 ==
Date: Sun, Mar 9 2008 12:08 am
I downloaded the Yacker.zip file and tried to unzip it. WinZip and
PKZIP both told me it was a bad zip file. I then sent a message to
"email@example.com" to inform him and tried to attach the ZIP file.
Yahoo would not attach it and informed me it contained a virus. I
reported this to "toddw".
== 2 of 2 ==
Date: Sun, Mar 9 2008 5:51 am
The Yacker is not virus infected. There is possible to download it
with download manager, exact size is 1285 KB. The author email address
is bad for the www.k2nesoft.com was discountinued in 2004. If you
cannnot download it, please, let you send me a letter and I'll send a
fine copy of software
On Mar 9, 9:08 am, bobc <bobc4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I downloaded the Yacker.zip file and tried to unzip it. WinZip and
> PKZIP both told me it was a bad zip file. I then sent a message to
> "to...@k2nesoft.com" to inform him and tried to attach the ZIP file.
> Yahoo would not attach it and informed me it contained a virus. I
> reported this to "toddw".
== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sun, Mar 9 2008 10:21 pm
From: "L. Toldy"
YapBib v0.99 r2 - 384 KB
Yapbib is Your Annotated Personal Bibliography. This program allows you to manage your body of literature research, include annotations per author and per literature-entry, organize and categorize the entries for your specific projects, perform queries on the entries, and export contents on the bibliograpy database in BibTex form. Yapbib uses no external database to keep the software small and manageable. It's database is in ASCII form that is easily read into other programs or modified by hand. It also stores a cached copy of each article in PDF format making YapBib your "one-stop-shop to your bibliography!"
YapBib is free software released under the GNU GPL
Megjegyzésekkel ellátható személyes bibliográfiai program
Jason J Corso
Yapp v0.92 - 370 KB
Yapp (Yet Another Picture Program) provides you with a convenient way to view and organize your photos. An image can be viewed full-screen simply by pressing the spacebar. Slide shows, batch renaming, and lossless JPEG rotation are only a mouse click or a keystroke away. You can create new folders, drag and drop files, and quickly move, copy, rename, or delete them. No decisions are made for you: where you put your pictures and what you call them is entirely up to you, so you can organize your photos in a way that makes sense to you. Yapp just makes it easier.
Yapp is lightweight and highly scalable, so it can browse through folders containing thousands of images without slowing down appreciably. An extensive set of well-documented keyboard shortcuts helps those with fast fingers and a need for speed get things done rapidly. Yapp supports jpeg, gif, and bmp formats. Best of all, Yapp is free, so whaddaya waitin' for? Get Yappin', a-ready!
YAPS v188.8.131.52 - 94 KB
Yet Another Port Scanner = Fast TCP/IP port scanner.
- Supports simultaneous connecting to many targets
- Supports command line and GUI mode
- Customisable timeout
- Can scan range of addresses, or single address
- Can resolve addresses
- Includes names for well known ports
Platform: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT4, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003
Gyors TCP/IP port ellenõrzés
YAReG v1.0 - 57 KB
YAReG is a free graphical frontend for rfstool by Gerson Kurz.
It provides easy and comfortable read access to your ReiserFS formatted Linux partitions through an user interface familiar from Windows Explorer.
Features up to top
- Browse all of your ReiserFS partitions on any of your computer's harddisk drives as if they were regular Windows partitions
- Simply drag and drop files or directories from your ReiserFS partitions to the Windows Explorer or any other application
- That's it. Isn't it enough? Ah, one more: It's free to download and use! :-)
ReiserFS partíciók ellenõrzése, fájlok forgalmazása ezeken a partíciókon
yBook v1.5.19 - 3253 KB
I wrote this ebook reading software to provide a 'paper book' experience on the computer screen: For a start, you get two pages side-by-side instead of just one page in the middle of the screen. Next, the pages turn when you click them, just like a real book. Finally, you can also select a textured background to make the pages look like real paper.
yBook is FREE to download and use - why not give it a try?
- Runs on Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP and Linux (using Wine)
- Displays text and html files on side-by-side pages.
- Resize the pages, adjust the margins, set text and paper colour.
- Search for words or phrases.
- Automatic bookmarks.
- Text sizes from tiny to HUGE.
- No zooming, panning or scrolling.
- Direct download of all Gutenberg titles, with index.
- Espanol, Deutsch, Portugues, Nederlands, more to come
- Completely Free
EBook olvasó program, kezeli a Gutenberg könyvtárat is
pendrive runtimes - 2098 KB:
yBookMaker v1.5.19 - 3253 KB
yBookmaker can be used to make ebooks for sale, but it's also useful when distributing copies of your work to friends and family for comment. Put their name in the text and give them a unique password, and you'll be discouraging wholesale sharing of your early drafts.
yBookMaker allows you to publish your work as an e-book which anyone can read using the FREE yBook reader. Well, almost anyone - with yBookMaker you can decide on the level of protection for your work, from none at all to a password-protected file with your customer's name and address compiled right in.
yBookmaker will read HTML files as well as plain text (TXT) files. If you are using a word processor which can save to HTML (e.g. MS Word) you can use Bold, Italics and Underline throughout your file, save it as HTML then read it straight into yBookMaker. Your finished ebook will then contain the same formatting.
yBookmaker allows you to choose whether end-users can print a hardcopy of your book or not. yBook has a print facility, but you can turn it on or off per book.
If you're selling e-books, the last thing you want is for the person who buys a copy to send it out to all their family and friends. With yBookMaker you can encrypt someone's identity (Name, address, etc) into each copy of your e-book before you send it to them, which should make them think twice about distributing it. You can also protect each copy with individual passwords, so even if the book is copied off someone's computer without their knowledge, it cannot be opened on another machine!
Important Note: Nothing is 'uncrackable', but yBookmaker will stop casual copying. After all, if someone's really determined they can re-type your work off the screen!
Elektronikus könyvek készítése
pendrive runtimes - 2098 KB:
YBS v0.0.3f - 43 KB
YBS (blocksorting compressor) is a high-performance archiver based on Burrows-Wheeler Transform and distance coding modelling. It's quite fast even on skew data and achives high compression ratio.
Nagyon gyors fájltömörítõ és archíváló program
DOS version - 59 KB:
YChat v1.3.18 - 2247 KB
Your Chat ("YChat") is a fully-featured 3rd party client for the Yahoo! Chat system(s). YChat is a stand-alone program, so it does not require the use of a browser*. YChat was created on a 486/66sx2 computer with 24mb RAM, so in other words, it was developed on a slow computer and made for speed. It is always being modified to meet user's needs/wants and to better support Yahoo! Chat features and functions.
Böngészõt nem igénylõ, önálló Yahoo cset szerver, kliens
webcam support applet - 45 KB:
Server - 29 KB:
iChat<->YChat protocol wrapper - 154 KB:
yPlay v1.0.69 - 2523 KB
yPlay is a freeware MP3 & OGG player with multiple playlists and a light, clean interface. But why did I write it when there are other free mp3 and ogg players out there already?
First, I find too many music players have tiny, ambiguous controls and overly complicated menu structures. I want computer programs to look like computer programs so I can quickly work out how to use them. If I want something that looks like a piece of hardware, I'll buy the hardware instead.
Even worse, many players are the digital equivalent of having your teenage kids move back home. They take over your computer, leave odd things all over the place, and you never know exactly what they're doing behind your back.
Finally, as computers have become more and more powerful, media players have become more and more power-hungry. I'm only interested in quickly finding and playing a particular track or playlist, not swirly pictures and virtual lava lamps. yPlay has a filter built into the main screen - type in part of the title or artist and the list will only display matching tracks. Double-click the track you want, close the player to the system tray and forget about it.
yPlay is the answer to my requirements, and I'm sharing it for the benefit of other annoyed music lovers. I'm not pretending it has more features than the other programs (it doesn't) or that it's better in any way. It's just smaller, simpler and lighter.
pendrive runtimes - 2098 KB:
yProxy v184.108.40.206 - 239 KB
yProxy is the yEnc solution! yProxy transparently enables any binary newsreader to support 8 bit "yEnc" Decoding for downloading binary attachments!
- Tested with Microsoft Outlook Express, Netscape Mail, and Forte Free Agent
- Intuitive controls
- Supports up to 10 client connections
- Totally transparent yEnc proxy
- Can connect to and provide proxy service on any TCP port
- Run it on your computer, or share a proxy with others
- Turn decoding on and off
- Graphical status bar for each connection and file being downloaded
- Speed up your binary downloads!
Server Requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
NOTE: Last Freeware Version! Download page is Spain
yEnc binátis hírolvasó programhoz csatolmány letöltõ és dekódoló alkalmazás
Get paid for reading advertisement emails:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "freeware news"
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://groups.google.com/group/freeware-news?hl=en
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com
To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Groups: http://groups.google.com?hl=en